peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Try to level am coach fault lite flashes either air or hyd.

Customer Question

Try to level am coach fault lite flashes either air or hyd. Ron. Blackwell***@******.*** or(###) ###-####called am coach worked with them 1 hr. & was referred to power beer no contact yet
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be due to a fault with a level motor not operating due to an internal electrical or mechanical fault as I have seen in some cases before or possibly due to a fault with a level sensor sending an incorrect signal on what position the coach is in.This will have to be tested further to locate the fault for sure here and from there repaired to correct this fault.In some cases this is best done by a repair center or dealer that can test this properly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete