gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

The forward A/c in My 2015 forest river 367 is not making

Customer Question

The forward A/c in My 2015 forest river 367 is not making cold air. Its running and sounds like the compressor starts but no cold air. What can i do ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

The first thing is to go up and remove the cover and verify whether or not the compressor is actually coming on or not. IF it is, see if you can see any signs of oily residue on any of the lines, especially around the compressor. Then get back to me and tell me what you found and we ca n go from there. Please include the make and model of your A/C. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the compressor is clean and no sign of oil. i can not go up now because its lighting
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

O.K........let me know once you can get up there and observe the compressor.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
never mind. i dont think i will fix the ac by email. it was a stupid an idea. tks
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago. reason why this site is so popular is that it saves money over going to the shop. It doesn't work for everyone. You can ask for a refund.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you can keep the 29 bucks
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.