peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Parents have a 2008 chevy roadtrek 210 automotive AC system

Customer Question

parents have a 2008 chevy roadtrek 210 automotive AC system working while driving very hot in rear of vehicle no air flow or coo lair coming from 2 vents over rear bench seat what happened to the fan and temp control selector for rear area when conversion to roadtrek was done. They are old and travelling in the mid west 110F headt index I dont know the vehicle. Is there a supplemental fan with a burnt fuse or other possible problem?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Some models use an auxiliary fan that can fail or a fuse for it.The conversions are done by several different companies so its hard to say where a fuse would be located on your model here for sure.If they can or have someone else do this,I would have the fuses checked in all fuse panels for one or more that are blown.If these are all checked and found to be o.k. then I would have the aux. fan motor tested for any issues needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete