Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus and one of my latches on

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus and one of my latches on the basement bins is not working. The mechanism doesn't work when the handle is actuated. How can I fix it? I'm on the road in a campground.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Trying to figure out the exact issue is the door shut, the handle works but the latch will not move? OR is the door open and it will not latch when closed? DO you have one latch on the bottom or one on each side???

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Robert,Thanks for your reply and your question. My apologies for the delayed reply. I am in the mountains in Colorado and have had very sketchy cell and wifi service for the last week or so. I was not able to get a reply to you before now.Fortunately, I was able to figure the problem out in the daylight and got it fixed before I got on the road again. Thanks again for your response.Keith
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the update, let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. I am around daily and respond when I can.....

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will do! Thanks!~Keith