gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I am having problems with the slide out 1994 Prowler model #

Customer Question

I am having problems with the slide out for my 1994 Prowler model # ***** 5J is located near the front door of the RV.
I cannot locate the (Travel Lock) or the manuel crank for the slide out. I looked at the Fleetwood web site to locate
a manuel for it but my RV is NOT listed. I am certain I saw a plate on the side of the RV showing Fleetwood as the
manufacturer, but as i said it Isn't listed. Can you help me by telling me where I can find the (Travel Lock) and the
way to manually crank the slide out ? Any information would b helpful to this frustrated RV owner.
Kindest Regards,
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

This would have to be an early model. Do you know if this is an all electric version or is it a hydraulic model? I don't recall any of these early models having any slide locks. At least not built in. Some did come with manual units that you installed on the sides or the top and then removed before you wanted to put the room out. Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further, once we ascertain who made the hardware. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.