Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Atwood HE 0601 RV Refrigerator that the 110

Customer Question

I have a Atwood HE 0601 RV Refrigerator that the 110 operation quit but it runs on propane. I checked the outlet fuses and breakers.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: no just the one inside. but i checked the fuses in the power board
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2015 shadow cruiser 195rbs
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: would like to. the rv repair place is 130 miles away checked for 110 at plug and checked for amp draw and ther was none
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: was told to unplug the heater for the fridge and check for ohm but did not know where it was
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This sounds like the AC heating element is bad or the power board, I would check for voltage on the AC heating element, if you have voltage it should be getting hot on the flue canister, if you do not have voltage and the fuse on the power board is good I suspect that power board is at fault. Click HERE and see one of the last pages, it will show the 120 VAC heater. Might also want to consider having a shop look at this if it is still under warranty, I see the RV is a 2015.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert