Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

05 monoco la Palma workhorse chassis no power ign1 and ign2

Customer Question

05 monoco la Palma workhorse chassis no power ign1 and ign2 fuses on circuit board, no power to dash air or any dash accessories
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded.

What I would do is get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition switch ON and go to the battery, follow the cables from the starting battery to the fuse box, look for any breakers, probe the breakers for power, once you get to the fuse box probe all your fuses and any breakers inside the fuse box, a test light will allow you to see where the power is missing. For any prints I would get a hold of Monaco, they can be helpful and have a technical support number for customers, below is the contact information, IF I had any prints I would give them to you, I have gotten positive remarks from other owners that have to call in... Hope this helps some... Robert

Parts, Service & Technical Support(###) ###-####br />Mon-Fri from 7 am – 4 pm, PT

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What a joke!
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

We are required to respond to each customer and I responded because you have not gotten a response. If this came into the shop I would be testing each fuse and breaker for power, I do not have a diagram and was suggesting you might be able to get one from Monaco, they need to come from the factory. I am not here to take your money but be helpful, IF you would like a refund please let me know..... Robert