Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Looking #70416 or406

Customer Question

looking for brackets for slidetopper #70416 or(###) ###-####406
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I am not seeing anything on the numbers you have supplied... See picture below is that what you are after?

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thatis it only in black
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

OK

Click HERE for the place that has that style, I would call them and see if there is an option for that color, it could be obsolete and you may have to paint them if you want them in black. I am not sure if they would come in black or they are painted at the factory, I personally have never seen them in black...

Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert