Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I need to replace the switch landing gear. I purchased a new

Customer Question

I need to replace the switch for my landing gear. I purchased a new switch but lost my wiring diagram. The switch has six terminals and is a momentary on/off. There are six wires on the RV. can you give me a hint where the wires go?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I have one on my home computer and will be going home for lunch in an hour or so. I can get it to you then.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I have it in E-mail form. Can you add your e-mail addy for me and I will forward it to you.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Got it attached for you...........get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got all you needed on this question from the information I supplied or do you still need more input here?