Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2006 View and the slide out room will not extend.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 View and the slide out room will not extend. The motor is running but not turning the gears. What can I do? Is there a way to ectend and retract it by hand?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

First thing you want to do is verify your battery voltage, if the voltage was low the motor might not want to push the room out. IF it is not a voltage issue then you can try and crank the room in at the motor. Click HERE and see page 10-3 it will show you with detailed instructions.... Hope this helps.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....