Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 595 series Dometic DUO THERM A/C on a 1998 NEWMAR

Customer Question

I have a 595 series Dometic DUO THERM A/C on a 1998 NEWMAR 5TH WHEEL and I'm looking for a replacement shroud. My current shroud is white with a gray band at the bottom. Could you please give me a part number for a replacement shroud.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

Click HERE and it will provide you the part numbers for the shroud, if you still need more help please get me the full model number and I can look into this more, it should be one of the ones that is listed if it is a 595..... Hope this helps... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
just wasn't sure if the BRISK COOL shroud would fit on the 595 series QUICK COOL - I purchased replacement from information you sent. We are replacing our roof deck and rubber roof on our 1999 5th wheel and will be putting on the new A/C shroud after reinstalling unit.