Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Can an earlier heater (#3101121.030) be installed in a

Customer Question

can an earlier heater (#3101121.030) be installed in a dometic brisk air 11 ac unit
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I don't believe so, but I can check for you later this morning. The newer Briskair II is a different designed unit. And just so you know......those heating elements are not the most effective way to heat in your RV. They use a lot of power and the heat stays up on the ceiling pretty much. Something like a DeLonghi or Pelonis oil filled heater are much more efficient and cost effective. I will get back to you on the heating element as soon as I get to my shop. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I was able to check my manual here at home.......and the part number of the new one is(###) ###-####000 and they are a different design. I took a quick look online and it has a poor rating on reviews. Only 2 stars out of not doing a real good job apparently. Hope this proves helpful here.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got all you needed on this question from the information I supplied or do you still need more input here?