Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

What fuses control the tail lights, and coach clearance

Customer Question

what fuses control the tail lights, and coach clearance lights on the 2002 damon daybreak
Category: RV
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i can get turn signals and brake lights working but tail lights don't come on when i turn the lights on. Clearance lights still dont work
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
17 July 2016 10:22
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This could actually be a connection issue at one of the lights, if you have not done so I would check all the connectors at each light and make sure they are clean and tight, sometimes the clearance lights cane get water in them and cause issues. As far as a fuse I suspect that would be in one of the fuse boxes for the chassis, should have a fuse box inside with some items and outside, the chassis manufacturer normally sticks a fuse box inside the RV, could be in front of or near the steering column and the RV manufacturer normally puts one outside, I would turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse for power, it is a quick and efficient way to see which fuses have power, and you do not need a diagram, if this came into the shop I would grab a test light and probe the fuses with the ignition on, if the fuses check out I would be checking all the connectors at each light... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert