Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Door latch on dometic microwave broke, can it be fixed or

Customer Question

door latch on dometic microwave broke, can it be fixed or should we buy new one, only used about forty days
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Sorry to say, they don't service parts for these except for the turntable. Hard to believe! In the shop we just go to Walmart and find a good one to replace it with and one we CAN get parts for. The only other possible thing you can try is to look on E-Bay for a used one. Sorry that wan't the best news here. Please get back to me if you need additional input as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

You might find another brand that might work.........a repair facility might be able to tell you that.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?