Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Dometic he 801 replaced flame sensor and control cleaned

Customer Question

dometic he 801 replaced flame sensor and control cleaned grounds and burner ,with all gas applances running includeing out side gas grill press never goes below 11.5 pilet lites but spark keeps sparking then burner goes out cause it doesnt reconize burner is lit ,runs great on electric side
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

So you checked the LP pressure with a manometer?

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

And are you sure about that model number?

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I suspect that you meant it was an Atwood model as Dometic doesn't have one with that model number. Based on what you related in your question that would show that the flame sense portion of the board is bad and you would need to replace that. I am attaching a copy of the Atwood Trouble Shooting manual for you. Print it out so you have it. Please get back to me if you need more input on this or help with getting the parts at a decent price.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?