Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

How do I reprograme the key pad entrance door lock on a

Customer Question

how do I reprograme the key pad for the entrance door lock on a Pinnacle 35LKTS the original owner does not remember it either
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I have some limited info on this, but you may need to contact Jayco they should be able to provide you the proper codes so you can reset the code. In a nutshell what you would do is hold down the 5/6 button and enter an authorization code from the factory, the code i got is 77777, once you hear the pad beep you can put your code in. The catch is if the owner changed that authorization code then you will have to remove the pad and jump a wire to reset and enter that code before doing the access code. I am sure if you get a hold of Jayco and ask for tech support they may be able to help you out more on this. Click HERE for a thread from other owners trying to reset the pad, might help some..... Hope this helps... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....