Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We are having trouble with the leveling jacks. We talked to

Customer Question

We are having trouble with the leveling jacks. We talked to Lippert and they seem to think the problem is just that the breaker was tripped. We can not find where the breaker is. Could you direct us to it. We have a 2011 Tuscany
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

From my experience on these leveling systems they will be wired directly to the battery and if you had a breaker in-line it would be 18" from the battery on one of the positive cables it could be on the frame OR inside a fuse box outside, below is a picture of one style breaker, if you have a test light you should see voltage on each post, you may have more then one as well so you want to check any you see, try and follow the main cable from the pump/motor to the battery.... The style breaker below normally will have a tiny tab located on it and will pop out when it trips. Hope this gives you some direction if you still need more help please let me know..... Robert

Breaker.

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Robert