Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2003 Adventurer Running basement air on generator and it is

Customer Question

2003 Adventurer Running basement air on generator and it is it is cycling and pulling the generator down for about 5 seconds and then lets up. The coil is dripping but its not cooling very well.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

That could be caused by any number of things. Low input voltage, a bad relay or bad start capacitor. Some testing would be needed to sort that out. Most of those parts are still available, even though these have been out of production for some time now. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question or if you need more input from me on this issue?