gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2008 393 fusion toy hauler. I need info on how to

Customer Question

I have a 2008 393 fusion toy hauler. I need info on how to replace the black water value. Such as do you replace from under the unit or from inside the storage area.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

That depends on where it is........I don't think any I have seen are in the storage area. Most you have to take down the underbelly and remove from there. Some can be fun if they put two tanks back to back on one dump system. Then you might have to do some replumbing as they never think anything will ever break!

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you missed my earlier response to your question? Please get back to me if you did or just need some additional input on this. All the follow ups are included in our fee here.