peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I need a new multi function switch 2008 Damon Tuscany 4076

Customer Question

I need a new multi function switch for my 2008 Damon Tuscany 4076 diesel pusher - looks like it's all GM components on the dash, but Frieghtliner chassis. Where can I get one?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The multifunction switch is located on the left hand side of the steering column. It contains the left and right turn flasher switch, the cruise control, the high beam switch (which is not working properly - it works with the head lights on, but not with them off) and the hazard switch.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately you may have to obtain this from a selling dealer that can order it in for you or a repair facility that works on this model here since no one else has posted info on where this can be obtained.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This information is not satisfactory and it has been 2 days since I posted my request. I'm asking for a refund.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.