Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

2007 Fleetwood excursion on a frieghtliner chassis with

Customer Question

2007 Fleetwood excursion on a frieghtliner chassis with atwood auto electric leglevelers. i have no power to the touch pad! i have 12.3 volts going into the control module! dont know what pins to check for output voltage! is there any other circuit interupter between control mod. and touch pad? thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

No. Let me see if I can grab a diagram of this for you. Some of these parts are getting HTF now and hopefully, Fleetwood still have some available if you need a new module.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I didn't find any diagrams for this system you have. You might be able to get some from Fleetwood Customer Service if you call(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number as that is how they are filed. I would get a complete set of wiring diagrams for your coach. Very helpful to have! Please let me know how this turns out and if you need more input on this. Thanks!

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue with the help I provided or do you still need some additional input here? If not, please take the time to enter a rating for my assistance to you as that is the only way I get credit from the site for my time. Thanks!