gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The screws holding the dual lights mounted in the floor of

Customer Question

The screws holding the dual lights mounted in the floor of the cabinet over the dining table in my Jayco Melbourne RV gave way, and the lights fell to the table, yanking all the wiring lose. I cannot find out how to remove the cabinet floor to gain access to the wiring to reconnect the lights. Can you give me step by step instructions on how to remount this set of lights? It has to be detailed. I know nothing about electrical work.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Not having done this I doubt that any of us can tell you that in any detail. I would give a mobile tech a call and have them come and assist you. I will opt out of this on the chance another tech here has personal information on this make and model.

Expert:  Michael Reush replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for responding, go to the control and get the part or model number off of it, thanks