gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a single zone LCD control. I tryed to put a house

Customer Question

I have a single zone LCD control. I tryed to put a house thermostat
in place of it. It did not work. Put the LCD control back in and it will not work.
I have -2.9 volt and +10 5 volt. furnace fuse ok.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Where are you taking the readings? And you have to use the Single Zone thermostat with that control box. You should be taking a reading between the positive and negative leads on the back of the thermostat.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I took the readings in the right place, This not my first rodeo. I want my money back. I am done.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

We have no way of knowing if this is "your first rodeo" or not. We always have the customer check. I suspect you will just need to call in a mobile tech or take it into the shop. This format works only when the customer can supply some needed information and follow some simple directions on testing. Sorry it didn't work our for you!