Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 1992 f53 with headlamp problems. all the lights

Customer Question

I have a 1992 f53 with headlamp problems. all the lights work when I turn the light switch on the headlamps do not. I replaced the light switch with a new switch. any help would be greatful. by the way this is an allegro bay RV
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

If the switch was good, then more than likely the headlight relay is bad or there is a loose connection somewhere. I have no knowledge about where the headlight relay is on this and you may have to contact Tiffin Customer Service for that info. I am attaching a link to that site for you. http://www.tiffinmotorhomes.com/contact

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm sad that you used I don't know that is not a proper response or is valid for a 41.00 dollar charge. Very poor.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Didn't want you to just sit there and wonder why nobody was responded. And you never have to pay for what you aren't satisfied with. I wil opt out of this and allow another tech to offer something if they can.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just a just the cost and forget it!!
Thank you