gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I need a coach wiring diagram 1995 T28 Bounder/Chev.. I have

Customer Question

I need a coach wiring diagram for my 1995 T28 Bounder/Chev.. I have leakage that kills the main battery. I believe that the cause is from a relay switch that's located in the upper front cabinet above the driver side. There's blue, yellow, orange, red, and white. The wires have been played with by someone that thought he could steal power for another 12 volt system. This when I started having problems
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: 98808 km. Battery 2 years old. Remember this is a motor home
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I'm going to fix it only if I receive the right information
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

That is getting back there, but you might try Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and see if they have those. They will need your FIN number as that is how they are filed. If you don't score those, get back to me and I may be able to did some up at my shop tomorrow. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here.​ I didn't find any schematics in my documents.