gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2008 Jayco 26BH camper trailer. I was getting ready

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Jayco 26BH camper trailer. I was getting ready to go camping but found that 1) the ceiling fan does not work and 2) A/C does not work or 3) the refrigerator on electric power (gas ok). Checked the fuse box and all seems to be ok ... the circuit breakers were on. I turned them off and on. Nothing. I did the same to the main. Again nothing.
Any ideas? Thanks ... John Ferret
Category: RV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As an fyi the systems worked about a week ago when I was cleaning the camper. Also, all other electrical devices work - microwave, lights, radio, etc.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Did you check to be sure you have power AT the source? Flipped all the service breakers off and then back on? IF so, the easiest way to track this down will be with a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores for about $20 or so. Easy to use and I can guide you in some testing. And do you have a generator or not? All follow ups are included in our fee.