Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

2004 revolution mh won't start when u turn the key and the

Customer Question

2004 revolution mh won't start when u turn the key and the push buttons for transmission won't light up
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI my name is Robert.....

The engine needs to see neutral to start, if the pad is dead the engine will not start. IF this is an Allison then you have a control box, inside the control box are some fuses and two mini relays, location on that box will vary, it will say Allison on it, sometimes it is outside near the batteries, on the frame or other times it can be inside under the shift pad or mounted to the floor in the dash. The box will have a cover that comes off. From my experience if the pad is not coming on it can be a blown fuse in that box.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...