gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

My header on the cabin body slide is rotted, is there a

Customer Question

my header on the cabin body slide is rotted , is there a tutorial on how to replace
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2002 Wilderness 32 ft
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am pretty handy , but I need something to show me how to get the face off
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no that is pretty much it , it still works but is dragging the wall with it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Can you attach a photo of the area in question so I can see what you are looking at? Most of the time this is easier to do with the room out, but in your case, that may not be possible.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?