Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

2001 Monaco knight coach, water pump was working, but now I

Customer Question

2001 Monaco knight coach, water pump was working, but now I have no power to the pump. The switch does not light up! Where do I find the switch on the coach. Also what fuses would be involved with this problem? Where are the fuses located for this problem? I do not have an inline fuse at the pump.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

The first place to check would be in the load center where all the breakers are or fuses. Some have one or both styles. There should be one marked for the water pump. See your Owner's Manual for those locations. Try that first and then get back to me if you are still having a problem and we can trouble shoot this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?