spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.

What would cause my motor home to stall out after stepping

Customer Question

What would cause my motor home to stall out after stepping on brake and coming to a stop It's a 1990 Itaska wind cruiser. Already checked vacuum for leak. Stops after about 2hours or hot
Category: RV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for long delay.

You said "Already checked vacuum for leak" can you be more specific please?

If you checked vacuum booster for leaks then it sound as if the one way check valve on booster hose is bad,

its responsibility is to keep the booster from robbing engine of vacuum during braking and that is what you are describing.

Check booster and replace check valve, most auto parts sell the check valve in the help section.

If you would still like the phone call let me know.

Please take the time to Rate me with stars at top of page so I get credit from the web site for my time..
you may still follow up after rating if needed
Thank You!.