Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I can not find the low side connection to recharge dash air

Customer Question

I can not find the low side connection to recharge dash air on my 2002 Tiffany phaeton on freight liner chassis with the 330 cat motor. I have found the high side port (red) cap at the drier can up front by generator and heater hoses but no low pressure port!
JA: HHave you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: Coolant is full just services changed oil replaced fuel filter ac condenser is under neath front end it is a diesel pusher
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need to know where the low pressure port is to at 134a to cab air conditioner
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That should be all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need more help on this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I found it
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

OK

Sorry you did not get a response sooner, I will request a refund for you on this one....

Robert