Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have three outlets in motor home, all circuit breakers are

Customer Question

I have three outlets in motor home , all circuit breakers are hot. There are no reset buttons on the outlets, but has a sticker sayingGFI
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Go around and make sure you do not have another GFI with the reset on it, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside, you might have another that controls that one. Also if you have an inverter go to the inverter and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped on it, most inverters will have one or two breakers on them, I am not sure the manufacturer and model of your RV... Also what you can try is shut all the breakers OFF go unplug from power for about 10 mins, plug back in and then turn the breakers on.