gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

New, 2- month old Minnie. We live in this full time. Just

Customer Question

New, 2- month old Minnie. We live in this full time. Just started a clicking alarm sound. We've narrowed it down to when we turn on the furnace and turn off the ac, it stops. Turn off the furnace and turn on the ac, it starts that clicking alarm again. We are under warranty, so we shouldn't have to pay for an answer.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Looks like we had a power failure, which may have started this. My husband turned the furnace off from the outside access.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

First of all, we aren't connected to any manufacturer so we don't get involved in warranty issues. You may be correct that it is a warranty issue. It may be that you want to have it looked at by a Servicing Dealer and that is fine. If you want to try and narrow it down let me know and we can continue. All follow ups are included in our fee.