Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Have a 2013 Itasca Meridian 37 foot motor home. Can not

Customer Question

Have a 2013 Itasca Meridian 37 foot motor home. Can not close the slides. They opened now won't close. Error code says take to dealer. Is there a way to manually slide these back in place?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay....

IF you click HERE and see page 10-8 and 10-9 it will show you how to get the rooms in manually. Better if you see the instructions step by step. I am sorry that no other experts have responded sooner, only select a rating if you are satisfied.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped????? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...