Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I bought 1987 pace arrow put new batteries in and lights

Customer Question

I bought 1987 pace arrow put new batteries in and lights won't come on with batteries but you plug in to outlet lights work but none of the switches work like power step water pump none I'm lost
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? That would be the quickest way to track down the problem. About $20 or so and easy to use and I can direct you in this. Let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have one but not sure what purpose is silanoid or converter if I jump silanoid I get som juice so not sure
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

If you have a meter and know how to use it on checking DC voltage we can test and see where the problem is. If you have good voltage on one side and not the other and it is not off....then good chance it is bad.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?