peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1991 Affinity Country Coach and in the past when I

Customer Question

I have a 1991 Affinity Country Coach and in the past when I start the motor the console on my drivers side lights up along with the overhead panel and switches. My problem is that the overhead panel will no longer light up when the motor is running nor will it light up when I turn on my headlights for the coach the switches still control what they are suppose to control but I cannot be the switches in the nighttime. I have tried my best to trace down the problem but it still eludes me, I have checked all the connections and circuit breakers in the outside compartment but to no avail. Any guidance or help would be wonderfully appreciated.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to one or more bulbs burned out in the panel or an issue with wiring or connections leading to the panel itself needing repaired or replaced.If this has not been checked to see if any of these are the issue here this needs done.If this has already been done let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete