Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 1992 Travel Supreme 31RK Model Fifth-Wheeler, and I

Customer Question

I have a 1992 Travel Supreme 31RK Model Fifth-Wheeler, and I just love it, but I have never been able to find a copy of the owners' manual. Would be glad to pay for a copy if no original is available. Can you help me? Past Labadie, Alpena, MI(###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

These older units can be tough when the company has gone out of business. One kind of unorthodox way I have had some success in this area is for the customer to Google the year, make and model of the unit and find one online for sale. Then contact the seller or dealer and ask them if they would be willing to copy that one (if available) for a fee. I have had several customers here recently get one that way. The other options are Amazon books, E-Bay and perhaps even a place like Colaw where they scrap out lots of older motorhomes. Trying to find dealer who sold one I kind of a long shot, but maybe possible. Hope this proves helpful. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?