peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Where are the head light fuses on a 1952 truck chasis, I can

Customer Question

where are the head light fuses on a 1952 truck chasis
JA: Have you checked the fuse number? Does the fuse have the correct amperage for the circuit it's in?
Customer: I can not not find the fuses on my 1992 trade winds Bounder with a cheverlet chasis
JA: What is the model of your '92 Chevy?
Customer: it is a motor home on a 1992 chev chasis
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have looked under the dash and all the fuses that are up front
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no I just can not find the head light fuses that control the head lights and the tail lights
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases for info like this on an older model the info has to be obtained from either a dealer if they can still look this info up or a classic auto repair facility that may be able to look this info up for you.If this is not an option for you here and you want to continue here instead for this info let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete