Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

WHAT DOES THE YELLOW WIRE GO TO? 2006 PULL BEHIND. I NEED TO

Customer Question

WHAT DOES THE YELLOW WIRE GO TO?
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2006 PULL BEHIND.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I NEED TO KNOW WHAT POLE IT GOES TO ON THE PLUG
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: IT PLUDS INTO THE PLUG ON MY TRUCK
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF you are talking about the tow plug that connects to the trailer normally the YELLOW wire is the left turn, if you have a test light you can turn the left turn on the truck side and probe the pins with the test light and the test light should blink with the signal then you would hook the yellow from the trailer side to that pin and the left turn on the trailer side should work. IF you still need more help please tell me how many pins you have on your plug and if the plug is flat or round.... Robert