gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2005 Park Model and it is housed in a resort 30

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Park Model and it is housed in a resort 30 miles south of Buffalo. I keep it there all year year but the lines are cleared and it is winterized for 6 months of the year. I hook it up to the park's water line w which comes up 12 feet from my RV.The water line is making a bothersome noise, almost as though the hose or line is partially closed. You can feel it. This is the first year it is making the noise.Someone told us to clean the faucet filters, and someone else suggested replacing the line from the resort's water to the RV. We did both but neither works. It is becoming annoying.We tried tocontact the dealer where is was purchased and they are out of business.
The manufacturer no longer makes or services Park Models.Can you think of anytjhing that may help?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

What kind of water heater do you have in your park model? Do you know the make and model?