Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a e 4 blinking note on thermostat air is still

Customer Question

I have a e 4 blinking note on thermostat air is still working I am in rv 5 the wheel, help with problem and manual for unit if possible.
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 2 weeks and on trailer 5th. Roof air
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2014 heartland, big country, model 3070
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI my name is Robert...

Look below at the link is that your thermostat?

Robert

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

OK

Click HERE and see page 3 see the procedure for System Initialization, if that does not take care of the problem, turn the breaker off for the AC unit, or unplug from power, pull the DC fuse or disconnect the battery for 20 mins and see if it the code is gone..... Let me know if you still need more help...

Robert

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will try it and see. Can I take little time to get back to you may be the next day.
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

That is fine, I am around daily and respond when I can, no hurry on my end... IF I do not hear back I will check in with you...

Robert

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is moving in the right direction, thank you!
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

No Problem at all, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, you can also wait, my goal is for you to be satisfied...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Thanks, Robert