peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Approximately five years ago I purchased a Winegard Carryout

Customer Question

Approximately five years ago I purchased a Winegard Carryout satellite finder. The dimensions are 15.6 inches in dome height and 20.0 inches in diameter. I am really happy with this devise.
However, I lost the end of the 12 volt power cable plug (and fuse). I would like to order the correct parts or purchase a new power cable plug and take the parts of the new one and put it on my old power plug.
If possible, I would also like to order an extention cord (approx. 60 ft.) for the satellite finder.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually this will have to be ordered and obtained direct from the company.The link below is their web site and contact info.If you have already tried them with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete