Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a cedar creek model 36rd5s. The electric valve to the

Customer Question

I have a cedar creek model 36rd5s. The electric valve to the galley holding tank is stuck open. Where is that tank and valve located so I can close it manually?
Thank you, Ken
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

You would have to pull the belly pan down some to access that area. Did you check to be sure it wasn't just a fuse blown? I don't have any access to the plumbing diagrams from Cedar Creek units, so you would have to try a dealer for those. In the shop we just pull down part of the underbelly from the side so we can spot that tank and valve and then go from there. Chances are good that both that and the other tank valve are there together close to where the main drain line exits the bottom area. I would look there first. OR if this is the separate gray tank it is usually across from where the sink is on the driver's side. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more input from me here as all follow ups are included and fully expected in our fee.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have the under belly off and have found the other two tanks. The valves aren't near each other. So far you haven't told me anything I didn't already know.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

If you have the underbelly off you should be able to see all the tanks and valves. The galley tank is USUALLY the one by itself opposite the sink area. Do you see that or not?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, my galley tank is over the axles somewhere. Not sure I want tackle that I need to put the under belly back that I didn't need to take down. Please do not charge me, you weren't any help.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Not any problem.......this isn't a DIY job anyway. I will submit this for a refund.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No kidding, thank you!