Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2007 Winnebago Itasca I have a new battery no power

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Winnebago Itasca I have a new battery no power to starter--generator--or jacks any idea
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Did you check the battery disconnect solenoid switch? That resets to "store" when you remove power as when you change out the battery. Try that and see. If no go...........double check the connections on the battery and make sure you didn't drop a cable down out of sight and forget to hook it up OR that you got one of the positive feeds on the negative side. Get back to me with your model number and I can grab some wiring diagrams for you. Having a small digital multimeter is very helpful here. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?