Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What is the option if you carrior ac goes out

Customer Question

what is the option if you carrior ac goes out
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

This is unfortunately a quite common issue with RVs. Parts become discontinued all to soon. If your unable to find new or used or aftermarket parts to repair your roof AC unit. Then the bad news is you must upgrade to a new AC unit. A replacement new unit will run between 400-800 depending on the BTU and if it has to heat as well.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris