Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Sir, I have a Norcold model N822 compact refer in an RV ,it

Customer Question

Sir, I have a Norcold model N822 compact refer in an RV ,it can operate on propane or 120 volt electric. It chilled briefly, but stopped. Now it does not chill and displays a n in the control panel. Can you tell me what is wrong or the part to repair it ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

The n code means no cooling detected by the controls. Sometimes you will see this code for a cooling unit issue, it gets so hot the fridge shuts down, locks out with this code. There is a way to reset the circuit board and if you like I can send you that info? IF the code comes back or does not go away then you will have to get this looked at... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...