Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How many drains are their in the kitchen area & where are

Customer Question

How many drains are their in the kitchen area & where are they located. I need to close them to allow my water system to function.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Normally you would have a hot and cold low point drain, if the valve handle is running with the pipe then it is open. Location will vary per floor plan and model, sometimes the low point drains are right near the water pump or water heater. I looked in the manual and below is what it says. Try and look underneath where the tubes are and then see where they are running and go to that location, it is possible you might have to remove a panel but according to the manual it should be labeled.... Hope this helps some, Have a Safe and Happy 4th!!!

Some models may have valves located in the interior. These typically can be accessed by removing an access panel or drawer. The locations are identified by a tag on the adjacent cabinet face.

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

HI... was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? Please feel free to contact me if needed..

Robert