Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

We have a 2008 monarch 30 ft. We camp off the grid often. We

Customer Question

We have a 2008 monarch 30 ft.
We camp off the grid often. We would like to have an inverter for tv and sat reciever and DVDs player. All other electricity is ok for direct current, or when needed generator ac.
It's just the entertainment system.
What do you suggest?
Where to put it
How to run it
Whee to mount controls
Should we install
Should it be done by a Monaco service center?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Let me check into this for you to see if they had an inverter option this year for your RV... I will respond when I have some info.....

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

SO Not an option at all which I was surprised it does not, just has the 60 amp converter.

For the items you want to run I would go with a 1000 watt 1500 watt inverter. I like Xantrex, they make a good product. I would let an authorized Monaco dealer or shop do the install for you so you will get a warranty. You would be able to work with them to pick a location for the inverter.

Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI..... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Have a Safe and Happy 4th!!!!