Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I need help getting the auxillary battery to charge. I have

Customer Question

I need help getting the auxillary battery to charge. I have a jayco 1994 class c with a ford E350 engine. I think some wires going to the auxillary battery are not hooked up correctly. Do you have a schematic with colors of wires and where they go? Right now my running lights stay on all the time until we cut the wire from the headlights near the chassis battery.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

That sounds like the time delay switch on the headlights may be bad. Did you check the setting as there are more than one on most models?

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

And as for the auxillary battery.........not charging on shore cord or when the engine is running?

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?