Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How's your expertise in the Norcold fridge. recently

Customer Question

how's your expertise in the Norcold fridge. recently quit working but fine til i parked on a hill
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What is the model of the Norcold? And are you getting any faults on the display panel inside? Does it appear to be working on LP and AC power but not cooling at all?

The key here is the hill, if you let a RV fridge sit un-level the cooling unit can become blocked, once they become blocked they need to be replaced, it happens all the time. Sometimes you would get a code and you can try and reset that code and try running the fridge again. I suspect the cooling unit is at fault but want to make sure you have no codes that can be reset, if you would like to talk on the phone please let me know..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

I see you opened another question, please respond here if needed.... Once you respond I can request a refund on the other questions so you do not get charged twice, you should be able to respond back!!

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, per our phone conversation....

Robert